We are like special forces. We operate in small teams. We identify opportunities. We plan. We execute. We deliver. Fast. Precise. Inevitable. No corporate bullshit. No politics. No red tape. We get things done. We are on a mission.
Build things. Achieve great results. Learn from failures. Grow fast. Be proud. Never stop.
Believe in power of people. Cross-check your opinions. Create something big together.
BRING THE A-GAME
Understand reality. Use logic. Dig to root cause. Design solution. Execute. Repeat.
FIND YOUR DREAM JOB IN PR NOW
- To accelerate the growth of our clients social media accounts across various platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- To draft content as part of our content strategy
- Research and outreach to potential partners for business collaborations
- To work closely with a variety of different departments in order to help wherever possible and attend PR strategy meetings
- To interact and engage with members of the media and add value to relevant conversations across a variety of different conversations
- Is studying or already has a degree related to Marketing/Media/Journalism or Tech Startup experience
- Has a burning desire to succeed in their career and wants the opportunity to work on real projects with real high growth and well known companies and individuals
- Fluent in another language other than English. (Preferred but not essential)
PR CONSULTANT LONDON
- Conduct media research, researching journalists and publications that would be interested in featuring our clients
- Conduct media training with clients, for both broadcast and radio opportunities
- Able to confidently relay information both verbally and written, explaining why a new opportunity or publication would be a good fit for the client
- Proactively suggest new angles/hooks for our client based on the agreed client media narratives/strategy
- Successfully pitch journalists and regularly secure press coverage for our clients and their businesses
- Proactively meet and greet with journalists within your local area and build up relationships on behalf of Famous Influencer
- Contribute to Famous Influencer pitch presentations and attend pitches over the phone or in person
- Write clear and concise press releases on behalf of our clients
- Occasionally attend and contribute to conferences and client workshops in person
- Work closely with our Social Media and SEO departments including Account Strategists in order to share knowledge gained from previous experiences
- Highly self-motivated and able to operate autonomously in a dynamic remote environment
- Great communication and interpersonal skills and a passionate brand ambassador
- Confidence in pitching to the media with an authoritative and approachable manner
- Strength in interacting with colleagues and clients at all levels, by virtue of professional
competence, integrity and personal style
- High level Knowledge of the media landscape across TV, Radio, Print and Digital
dIGITAL ACCOUNT STRATEGIST Los angeles
- Research – To conduct thorough research on the client assigned to them to understand in detail their strengths and weakness in the context of the wider digital trends
- PR Strategy – To identify the best angles to develop a creative, coherent and compelling narrative for clients’ projects with which to pitch to the media.
- Content Creation – Create ideas for a Famous Influencer and a client’s blog contextualising each idea in current trends.
- Authority Branding – Identify key aspects of a client’s project which can be used to position them as a ‘thought leader’ in their chosen niche.
- Build Community Relationships – To build on existing and create new long standing relationships with a client’s community. Experience of Reddit, Bitcointalk, Telegram and Discord are essential.
- Media Monitoring – Account Strategists need to keep abreast of new developments in the blockchain space and and take these in mind when developing strategy. The blockchain space is a very fast space to be monitoring so attention to detail is essential.
- Technical Writing – You will be required to read many white papers and will need to distill these into more accessible non-technical language for use by clients and Famous Influencer internally.
- Social Media Content Ideation – To develop a social media strategy with the client’s goals in mind.
- Account Strategy – To take charge of the development of the strategy behind how we will use creative techniques to promote our clients.
- A strong knowledge of and engagement with the technology space with particular emphasis
on blockchain, fintech and compliance.
- Highly self-motivated and able to operate autonomously in a dynamic environment.
- Well versed in all the channels associated with the blockchain space, their strengths and
their limitations with regards to online marketing.
- Excellent writing skills with particular emphasis on technical writing and the ability to turn
highly technical documents into more accessible papers.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills and a passionate brand ambassador.
- Confidence in pitching to external clients with an authoritative and approachable manner.
- Strength in interacting with colleagues and clients at all levels, by virtue of professional competence, integrity and personal style.
- Knowledge of Digital Media, Social Media, SEO and all aspects of online marketing.